www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween party

Last night we had Halloween party at Katrina's house. Almost everybody wore their costumes except me and Ally, my daughter. I felt bad for myself why I didn't get our costumes ahead of times, maybe because I didn't know if I can have day off from my work that day. We started looking for Ally's costume at 10 in the morning til 6 pm but didn't find what I wanted for her. I went to Party City to get the Bumble bee costume but I had to fall in a very long line to get the costumes so I decided to go home and made a call for Katrina and Cristina that maybe we couldn't make it to attend the Party, but when Katrina told me that almost all of our friends from even farther where we live will come, I felt conscience and decided to come I was glad we came coz we had so much fun

We were dancing and some were drinking Tequila or champagne..hehehe not sure coz not familiar with that stuff.. sorry I'm weird but that's true. Zim, was so funny she kept stepping on my toes all the time and she chased me trying to kiss it.. so funny and for sure she didn't know what she was doing... just the result from the champagne or tequila they drank.
We left 11:20pm from the party and was so sleepy while driving. I was so tired and had muscle pain when I woke up in the morning. It was just from dancing and it's been awhile I didn't dance those wild,,, heheheh we were dancing so wild. I was thinking to call in from work since I had schedule to work in the following day. I had headache too but 30 minutes b4 I had leave, I decided to work hehehe thinking of the Pay check..lol.



4 comments:

  1. haha Jan, dah kiat pa gipamaulan lagi hahaha.. bitaw i had so much fun that night. lingaw ko nimo kay kiat man sad diay ka, perte mosayaw hehehe.. hope we can do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, jan add my blog sa imo list hehe.. i'm adding u too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lagi zim linagwa jud nako oi,, unsa gani imong blog add? isig add ka nako

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lagi zim linagwa jud nako oi,, unsa gani imong blog add? isig add ka nako

    ReplyDelete