www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick..

Since last night I felt so terrible when I was at work. I had fever, cold and cough, I hate it not because I am sick but because I have 2 kids and a husband who needs me. If one member of the family gets sick, you have to expect that almost everybody will get sick and that's what happen to us. It started with my eldest daugther Ally, she had fever 5 days ago, have cold and cough then my youngest daugther Dimple got it now too til their dad also have it now and then me. I hate when the weather is cold coz everybody will get sick. It is so hard to be sick coz you'll lost your energy and feel very terrible and you can't function. I am planning today to seem y other friend whom I didn't see for a while but I don't know if we can go and see her. We need to stay home and get some rest since I am also off from work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment