www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, November 10, 2008

Shocking news from a friend..

It's been a little while that I haven't talk to one of my closest friend. Our lives is always busy everyday since we both have little angel, our new member of the family. I was just expecting everything goes okay with her and to her family her and in California, until one day another friend of ours called me and told me that she needs to go back to the Philippines for emergency reason, I was shock why, what's going on. So I gave her a call and she told me while crying that she needs to go back to the PH. coz her mom is aleady back there for health reason. Her mother is suffering for stage 3 colon cancer. It was really sad to hear that news about the family of your close friend. But they are still positive thinking that everything will be okay. God is good. So please help us to make a prayer for the recovery of my friends mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment