www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vacation with Pay..

I went to costumer service where I work last and took my pay stub since I have direct deposit and I was so happy when I found out that I still have 2 weeks vacation with pay.... lalalalala.. and I can use it next month since November is almost finish. Maybe I could watch wowowee show and attend our Christmas party.. Love it. I thought it's all bad things that I'll encounter where I work but there still always good things, in spite of all the bad experiences I had against our manager and the new management we have, I can still say that I am lucky that I work with them. God will always surprise us with blessings everyday if only we believe in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment