www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Unbelievable!!!!

I was shocked when I heard the story from one of our costumer about flu vaccines. I came to work this afternoon and met this friend of mine who is also our regular costumer. She noticed I am sick so she asked me if I had flu vaccines. I said no but my daugther Ally had. She told me that she read from the Internet that a flu vaccines is a very harmful to an infants and toddlers because there is mercury in it. Officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stated that until there was proof of harmful side effects from this vaccination, they felt it was unnecessary to recommend parents and doctors to seek a mercury-free version of the vaccine. Why do we need to wait until somebody will be harm from this type of vaccination to seek a mercury-free version of vaccine. We are talking about the health of the young kids so they should be more careful.
I felt so bad because we let our daugther to have a flu shots, we shouldn't do it but it is too late now, we should have known this before we decided to give her one. Until now my conscience always bothers me, I can't believe it. So, to all my friends who didn't let her kids have flu shots yet, don't give them..Your kids will be okay even without it. We have a big regrets why we let Ally to have it. Better luck next time because there will be no more next time. Thanks to Dr. Mercola for the all information. You can check out his website at http://www.mercola.com/ and you 'll learn a lot from him specially about your healths.

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure????? I am planning to bring my kids next week tohave flu shots...
    Now, I am not sure what to do..I always saw lots of advertisement about flu shots blahblahblah...

    they said it's good for our kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the website...galagot ko ba kay i can't read kay naa ads pasubscribe what if I don't want to subscribe...deli mawala ang ads so, wala nalang ko mebasa..basin paninira lang yan Jan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know del but I really believe on it. The Dr. who said that is one of the best doctor in New York. I have regrest i let Ally have a shots, I should have known this before it happened but too late now. It's all up to you, Just posting it to give warnings. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry too much Jan.. Ally will be fine. We have more intakes of mercury in the Philippines than the kids here (from our food, etc.. but we're all fine... so don't worry too much.

    ReplyDelete