www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My childhood and teenage life

Everybody thought I had a happy childhood, but you're wrong, I had tough childhood. When I was a kid, I love to play with other kids and hate when my mom told me to watched my younger sister coz i couldn't play. Kids should enjoy their childhood and that's what I was really wanting to have when I was a kid. At the age of 10 or 12, I already did a responsibility like watching my younger siblings while my mom is doing household chores, If I didn't do it, they punished me by hitting me using belt or any stick that they've seen. I was just so jealous watching other kids playing, having so much fun and laughing. I just cried coz nothing I can do. One day, my childhood friends, came to the house and inviting me to get mango fruit in our neighbors, I didn't asked permission from my parents coz I was sure they wouldn't allow me to go with them, so I went with my friends. My dad, looked for me and scolded me in front of my other friends. I was so embarrassed and when we get home he hit me again with belt in back. It was so painful and there were a lot of belt mark and bruises in my back. I couldn't even took a shower coz it was so sore. I cried again and told myself that one day they'll ask a help from me. I cried and cried but it seems that it didn't bother them that they hurt me. But since I was on my younger age I still tried to enjoy myself and forget all those sad memories. But it was so hard specially when I am alone til now, those memories still remain in my minds, I forgive them already but the memories will never disappear in my minds. I still cried every time I remember my childhood life. The when I was in High school, I studied in one of the technological school in the city since my parents didn't want us to go school in those schools closes where we live, coz they were bad schools, not bad as in bad but my parents just want us to be in a nice school. So,It was very expensive for us to study in those school since, we are not that rich. The transportation, all the projects from school and all the books since we need to buy some of our books. One day we had a periodical exam that I needed to go school that day when it happened also that my parents didn't have money for my transportation, even just for transportation and that was only cost us supposedly 10 pesos. My dad tried to trade our rice scale to my uncle who is known a rich guy in our place but he refused coz he said he's money is only for his business, not for a needs. So my dad went back home sad and told me that I couldn't go to school. I cried again and told them that if that so, I will walk going to school. They didn't believe me but I really did walk going to school that day back and fort and it took 3 hours for me to walk from our house to my school. I was so happy that I made it to take our exam. I believe that Success is even sweeter when you put effort and hard work on it.. that was I felt when I finished my H.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment