www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How I met my husband..

After my high school, My parents were very excited for my college. But again we didn't have the money so I told them that I have to work first to save money for my college. I did stop for 3 years and worked but didn't still save money. 3 years after my parents wanted me to go back to school, they had enough savings for it and they wanted me to enroll in one of the universities in our city. I did took up Accounting major in managements but it didn't last that long, I only went to these school for 3 semesters, it was because we had a teacher that I really hate, I didn't want to attend his subject so I dropped out and didn't withdrawn my enrollment. My parents once again so upset about me, and a year after they wanted me to go back to college. But,the problem was, I couldn't get my transcript from the other universities if I wouldn't pay the balance of 3,000 pesos since I didn't withdrawn my enrollment when I dropped out. My dad, find ways to get my transcript and ya, I got it. I enrolled again in other college school, which the NORSU (Negros Oriental State Universities) and I took up BSEED major in Mathematics. It was tough for my parents since me and my brother went to college together. In my 3rd year in college I started to have boyfriend, my parents really didn't agree with it but for me it was just for fun. I had a lot of gay friends too and u know already the attitude of other gays, they are very fun to be with and they act like really a real woman. SO,my uncle and relatives had a bad perception about me. One night my uncle told my mom that I couldn't finish college coz I will be getting pregnant, my other uncle compare me to my other cousin who were was good and well behave than me,then my grandfather told me that he never experienced that his grand daughter have a formal wedding first before living together. I didn't blame him coz all my cousin, they got pregnant first before having their wedding. I just swallowed everything they said and told myself I am gonna prove them wrong. My mom felt hurt about what my uncle told him and I told my parents not to worry about what they've heard, I was gonna prove them wrong. Until my graduation day had come and I invited all my uncles and relatives to showed to them that I did finish my college without getting pregnant but they didn't showed up on my graduation, which I understand coz they were shy for what they've told us. I started working and meeting all this kind of people in the Internet. I Had 5 foreign boyfriend, one was from Dallas, the other one was from Berkeley CA.,North Carolina, from Alaska and another from California also. We exchanging emails, phone calls but I was just so serious with the one from Dallas and his name is Terry. He was working in the ship, he was Navy and when there ship docked in Singapore, he went to our place to met me in person. I was scared so I had friends always with me when we met. He was so serious about our relationship and he talked to my parents that he really wanted to marry me. I was shocked and unsure with that matter. He was very nice guy too. He call me every night just to ask if i already ate my dinner or if everything is okay. He just love to hear my voice before he'll go back to work, how sweet but I kept doing Internet until one day I met a guy name John.

He was very nice guy too who live in Pittsburgh PA. He was very eager to visit in the Philippines not to meet me but to share a little of his blessings by giving a party to a sick children in the hospital. I was the one creating the party and we decided instead of the sick children, why not in the Orphanage since it was mothers day. So, we did the party in the Orphanage. he gave them foods, money, clothes for the kids and a very nice party. After the party, he surprised me and told me that he wants to spend time with me, just us... take note, "JUST US" hahaha, so scary but life is always risky, so I took a risked that day and we went to Panglao island Bohol. We had so much fun and that was the time we realized that we are meant for each other. I felt the comfort, and so much love from him when we're together.This time I knew he was the one for me. Since the very beginning I didn't lie to John and I told him everything about me that I have boyfriend from Dallas but he said, to take my time and to think which one was really make me feel comfortable with. He didn't rushed me so when I came back home to Dumaguete and John went back to USA I made a phone call to Terry and told him the truth that maybe we were not meant to be. He cried on the phone but understand me, and thanked me that i was very honest to him. Since then, it seems like there was a missing piece of me that only John could fill it. So I told him that I was very sure with my decision that He was the one for me. As soon after, we arrange our wedding in the Philippines and everything was going great.
We got married on Sept. 23,2003 An anniversary day also of my parents. Now, I am so happy with my life, with our 2 beautiful kids and a wonderful life here in the USA. It is God's way that leads us to be where we are now. My relatives now are trying to be close to us but they can't get anything from us. We forgive them but we'll never forget what they did us.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting story Jan..I am glad ur happy with your family...nangandto diay mos panglao ha.hehhee..nice baya didto no..

    Madz

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by del. oo niadto me didto nindot kaayo del, uli me pohon next year, balik nasab me ngadto pohon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabe ka Jan ha 5 boyfriends man jud.. wa man ko ana! hahaha.. bitaw, im happy that u've found the perfect one for u, whom u can be happy for the rest of ur life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zim. hahaha, kay collect and select man daw kuno Zim,maong perting collect jud and I am so happy that I choosed the right one, no regrets coz John give me the happiness that I longing for. My husband and kids makes my day even brighter everyday. God is good.

    ReplyDelete