www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My grandma's death anniversary..

I just made a phone call for my family in the Philippines and didn't know it was also a death anniversary of my grandma yesterday. My mom told me that all our relatives from Zamboanga were there and they were having so much fun. Too bad just us and my brother who were not there but its okay time will come that we'll also gathering there, hopefully next year. It's just hard to promise that we'll going back home for vacation coz I did promise a lot of times already but it didn't come true,, as what they've said promises are made to be broken, hopefully this time it will come true, God willing. I just can't wait to see my parents and famly again. It's been almost 5 years that I didnt' see them so we think it's time. My brother also will go home that time so it's gonna be a lot of fun.My brother bought a pig for lechon, can't wait. We'll be having a family reunion coz who knows when will can be back home again after this vacation. As time getting closer,days getting longer to wait..It's always like that , maybe because we are just so excited to be back home. Just me and John, left the Philippines before, and now, 4 of us will go back there, Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment