www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pissed off..

I made a phone call to my parents tonight after work coz I miss them so much. I talk to them and after awhile I told my mom that I want to talk to our youngest sister and it's been awhile we didn't talk each other coz she is always busy with her college. SO this time she was home, and had a chance to talk to her. I advised her to act like a real woman now since she is acting like a boy and she's not getting any younger. I don't want her grow old alone, but as soon as our conversation starts, seems like she is so mad at me,and she just insulting me all the time, and I didn't know why? maybe because she don't want to be told what to do,or maybe she's happy of what she is now. I didn't have any bad intention, that was just an advice and it is for her own good. I am so pissed off and mad at her too coz I also help her for her college sometimes if she needed money from me but it seems like she don't respect me as her older sister. It is very hurtful to feel a situation like this specially when the one who did it is the person you love. I love her of course, she is our youngest sister. They don't know how hard we work just to help them but it's seems that they don't appreciate it. We sacrifice being away from them just to help them to have a better life too. I love my family and I still love her, inspite of what she did to me tonight. She is still our little sister and I know later she'll realize what she did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment