www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, November 24, 2008

Party,Party,Party!


Last Saturday we attended a birthday party of Adam. It was fun, we ate so many food because our friend Sheryl the mom of the birthday celebrant cooked a lot of food and it's more on Filipino food. Our friends that we didn't hang out with for awhile were there too so, it was really fun. Then after, Zim, Kyle and Brian came to our house to watch football with my husband then me and Zim had a little talking about our lives before until now on how blessed we are. When my daugther Ally want to sleep, she cried first, we didn't know whats the reason but she was just crying and crying, probably she was so tired during the day playing with other kids on the party. At the same evening also, there were another party, It was also a birthday of our Friend Marie's husband, they invited me to go there but it's hard to leave my husband with our two kids. My husband was okay for me to go but I just have to stay even if I wanted too. I knew they were having so much fun, dancing, drinking and eating,(again as usual for us) hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment