www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

Early in the morning about 4 am me and my couple of friends Cecil and Sheryl went to the store for the black Friday shopping. We had so much fun inside the store, got the stuff we need. When we went out, we were shock that my car wouldn't start, Cecil thought I was just kidding but they didn't know that I was so serious when I told them that my car didn't start, until I showed them then they believed me and it was because I forgot to turned off the lights when we left the car. We were standing outside the parking lot to look for somebody who could help us, but first we called Cliff and John to let them know that we're stock and couldn't leave. My husband were upset for what happened but in the other hand he was glad because we could not go any other store anymore and spend more money. hehehe. There were 2 sets of couples trying to help us but it didn't work, perhaps it was getting worst because they messed up the fuse, but we were still glad because we realized there are still nice people who are willing to help when we needed it. Cliff arrived and 30 minutes after John arrived too. They left to get a new battery but when they chance the battery they noticed that my car still didn't start so they were looking for the cause of the problem and they found out that it was the fuse. Again the went out to get a fuse and we stayed there for 2 and half hour to get my car fixed. At last it fixed and we were so glad but we didn't go to any other store anymore because i was really upset for what happened. We went back home and I took a nap since we got up so early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment