www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ally is sick


Last night when I came home from work I sat on the computer that suddenly my husband got up carrying ally. I was wondering whats going on since it was almost 12 midnight and they were already asleep when I got home. I ask him and he told me that ally throw-up. I was so worried and asking my daughter if she's OK, and she said that she is , OK, that makes me feel better. It is so hard when your kids are not feeling well, you'd rather be sick than them. We changed the bedding's and pillow cases. They went back to sleep. We and Dimple also were sleeping in the other bedroom. At 6:30 am, Ally woke up and asked something to eat, so I gave her cereal and bread,but after she ate she again throw-up. I was worried and try to comfort her. Didn't know whats going on. I put her to bath while I am cooking soup and rice for her. After bath I fed her with rice and soup and thanks God she didn't throw it up. We ( the parents) just always wanted for a good health on our family specially to our kids. It's hard watching them being not in the mood or weak. Thankfully now Ally have her energy back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment