www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sad Night


It was a long for me at work today. It was a great day and we had so much fun until when I found out that I lost my money in my pocket. It was very frustrating coz it;s not easy to make money but, looking at in the positive way, maybe the person who finds it realy needs it most that I am but they should return it if they know that it wasn't there money. Maybe there are only very few honest people on earth and hopefully everybody will try to be honest, coz as what the saying said, "Do not do unto others what you don't want others do unto you". I came home and called my friend cecil to tell her abotu what happen just to have a relief from the frustration I have. I told my self that It's okay, It was only a money. There are more important things that I am gonna have to pay attention about,,,,huhuhuhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment