www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Friday night


I left at work at 9 pm to get some stuff that I forgot for the next day celebration, we will be having a Baptismal of my adorable daugther Dimple. I came home around 10pm and fed dimple first then started slicing all the spices for my cooking in the very early Saturday morning. I had to prepare everything what will I needed so that I can just continue cooking. My husband woke up coz I was so noisy in the kitchen but he understood that I have to do it. He asked me what can he help me in the next day when he wakes up and told him to just wake me up so that I can start cooking early.I slept around 1:30 am and he woke me up at 5 am and was still so sleepy, I told him to just give 5 more minutes to wake up myself. It seems that I didn't want to get up but I had too, so I started my cooking and finished about 9 am. Was so glad at last I was done in the kitchen and good thing that my husband help too by putting Ally to bathe and cleaning up the living room. So I got ready my self and Dimple since we need to be in the Church around 11 am. It was a tough night for me but very glad the baptismal is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment