www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

An ordinary day..


Sunday morning, woke so early and went to get some grocery. At 9:45 my friend called me to pick up their new car. We ate lunch at home and watching football. At 1:20 pm, change my clothes then went to work. It was so busy at work, obviously coz it was Sunday. 11:05 went home from work and had to do stuff that I usually do every after work. 12:30 went to slept and woke 5:45 Monday morning. I had only5 hours of slept that day, which is usually normal to me now since i have kids. I know it'll never go back from before having kids that I slept over 8 hours every night. It's hard but I am not complaining coz everything is worth it. So Monday morning, did the chores, like putting the kids to bathe, feed them and putting them to nap. At 1:45 pm, had to leave again to go to work. It was worst day at work coz my stupid co-worker left at 8;45pm instead of 10 pm, he was scheduled 'til 10 pm I was the one who supposed to leave early but ending it up I was the one who left 10:30 pm. So I arrived home at 10:55, do the chores again and went to bed at 11:30. Woke up 6:30 since my eldest daugther woke me up and I am just glad coz I am off today from work so hopefully can have some nap later.

No comments:

Post a Comment