www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day, a day to give thanks to everybody who deserve it and of course to God for all the blessings that He give to us everyday. This is a very special day, where I supposed to stay home and spend time with my family but too sad to say that I was working yesterday for the whole day and when I was on my way home i got flat tire, I was wondering why my car was wobbling and then I pulled over and checked my car and I saw my tire, it was all done. I called my husband to fixed it since I didn't know anything about it, I had a bad day yesterday but I was still glad because my husband cooked already when I get home and Cliff cooked the stuffing. We had fun, my family, Cecil and Cliff. It was just a simple dinner, Cecil and cliff brought some cake and I got some pecan pie, pumpkin pie,turkey and pot roast while John made the ham with glaze, mashed potato, and I made also the fried rice. We were having fun while eating because my daugther Ally were acting funny and by the time when Cecil and Cliff left Ally were holding cliff's legs because she didn't want them to leave and Ally said,No, wait.. hehehe she is so funny until John picked her up but she was still crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment