www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friendster

I am so upset today when I open my friendster account and suddenly all my friends list were gone. I was shock and didn't know why. Since Yesterday I kept trying to open friendster's website, but I couldn't open it, it was said that it was their maintenance until today, I just opened it with a shocking discovery. I had a lot of friends list but it was all gone. So I cancelled my Allyjanjohn account and will just use Ally's account. I felt really bad for what their website did to my account. They shouldn't do that. Now I am gonna have to start all over again. I made a phone call to my friend cecil to know if her account also have the same problem, and ya almost all our friends has the same problem. What a hassle they made for us as a subscriber. So to those who didn't open yet their friendster account, open it now and look if you have they same problem we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment