www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Coach outlet

Yesterday we attended the baptismal party of our friend daugther. We had so much fun and there were so much food. I love the lechon ( roasted pig) because it was really taste like what we have in the Philippines. Charyn, the mom gave me some to bring home and I was so glad. After the party we went straight to Coach factory which was about an hour drive, kinda far but it was worthy because I got the purse that I was dreaming to have. I am so happy and can't wait to use it, hahaha. Ally was with us also, and the weather was very freezing cold. I felt pity of my daugther Ally because she was shaking from the cold breeze so I gave her my jacket instead. We ran going to our car and drove back home. w arrived home about 9 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment