www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sleepy but happy

I just woke up but I am still so sleepy today coz I slept late last night because of my work the woke up so early beauce of my daugther Ally, she wakes up 5:30 in the morning everyday. I feel terrible but still trying to do the chores. Since I have kids my life change a lot too, I couldn't sleep as much as I did before, I can't do things that I wanted to do, like taking a nap anytime i want, taking shower all the time I want and going somewhere anytime I wanted to but the best changes i have is we are much happier now than before. You have to be ready to have kids not just coz you are jealous of your friends who have kids, that's why you also wanted to have one and you don't know the responsibilities ahead that you needed to do. It is very hard raising kids but very fun. If ever I have a chance to choose what kind of life I want, I still love to choose the life that I have now with our beautiful daugthers and wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment