www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dimple's baptismal

I had so much fun todya with friends. we are just so grateful that we are sorrounded with great friends. I asked a favor from cheryl to stay in the house while we will be at the church and they are so nice to say yes to us. Thank you so much Cheryl and family. We left at 10;30 to go to the Church for DImple's baptismal and when went there, Decon Bob was already there waited and I was glad everybody came in early so we started 10 minutes after 11. It was so funny coz my husband told one of the ninangs of dimple to sign up something in the book and they didn't even look what was being written on the book and one of dimple's ninang signed up her full name and the date today, she was even asking me what date is today so told her that it is Nov. 8. So when I noticed the message written on the book, I was laughing coz the book that she signed up was the book for a list of deceased person, that was the book that the priest will read during masses if you need to make a prayer for your beloved ones who past away. So it was so funny coz she wrote her full name their and the date today. Crazy friend....So I erased it and the decon told me, " you don't want to be on that book" hehehehe.. My husband is being silly, he didn't know either. The baptismal finished around 11:30 and we were headed back to our residence where the pakals is being held.



I cooked menudo, Chicken stir fry, meat-balls with gravy, pasta, bihon, filipino style barbecue,Pot roast and potato salad. My friend Cecil brought fruit salad and Ate Geny brought some cassava cake. All those desert taste so good that you wouldn't even want to stop eating it. Thanks to both of you. Everybody else went home around 5 pm except Zim and cecil, they stayed til 7 pm, we had funny conversation regarding serious matter, hahahaha nus a gud me na seryoso. So we had so much fun today and thanks God that Dimple is now a child of God. Thanks to the ninongs and ninang, and to all my friends who came...

No comments:

Post a Comment