www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Tree

Since I was a child I kept dreaming to have those Christmas tree I've
seen from the mall. Big and full of decoration, but it was just all a dream and never thought we get one coz we knew we didn't have money to buy for it, if ever we had extra instead of buying stuff that wasn't really necessary we'd rather used it to buy rice. what I did was cut branches from jack fruit or other trees to create a Christmas tree. It was still fun. The important is the spirit of Christmas will always be in our home. Until I got married but still dreaming to get one of those. So when I first celebrated my Christmas here in U.S. my husband and I went to a shopping store to get one.

This is what we bought, I keep this all this time coz this is very memorable to me. My dream came true, This is not so big but big enough to put in our small house. My husband let me got everything what I want for this Christmas since he knew it was really my dream to have this. ( mabaw kaayo kalipay). So now it's Christmas time again and I am thinking about my family back in the Philippines. I know my mom is really also wanting to have one of this so I gave them money to grant their wish. My sister and mom were so excited to shop a Christmas tree and decoration. They spent 5,000 pesos for it which is $110.00, not too bad coz we can't put a price on our Parents happiness. My mom and dad were so much happy and they got even bigger than mine here, hehehe.. it's okay their happiness is my happiness too. My mom told me that she can't believe she got one now. We don't know that as simple gift as that can make people happy. So, think about your love ones and realize what they're dreaming from a long time to have and share the blessings that God give you, in that way you will find the true meaning of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment