www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Doctor's visit

After visiting my friend Leah today I told my husband to make a phone call for our kids pedia coz they both are sick and they need to have check up. My daugther Dimple cried so much today, at noon time, she started crying around 12 noon til 1:30 pm, never stop. It was very stressful and didn't know what to do. When my youngest cried, the eldest also will follow, so it's even more stressing to me but I still have enough patient to control my emotion. It is very hard raising kids but I am prepared for all of this coz we want this and we love our kids. Dimple cried so bad, I tried to do everything but still didn't stop, I know she didn't feel good today so when she didn't stop crying after I did everything , it seems like i was started loosing my patient specially when my eldest also started crying. I screamed so loud to have a relief coz It was so much for me already, seems like I get crazy, hehehe, I love them so much so as far as I could handle it, I'd rather do something to avoid hitting them like to go outside and breathe fresh air.

So at 2:40pm we went to the doctor for their check up and thanks God everything is fine. It is just a simple cold from the cold weather. Ally got her flu shots and hopefully it will help her avoiding from to have flu. Now it's 8:25 pm while writing this blog, they are both asleep, and I can now have a peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment