www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ordinary days

Most of my days I spend with my family and my work. Just so busy taking care of our two beautiful angels, they are the one who give me strength everyday and of course my husband as well. I also like being at work aside from earning money that is also the only way I can have a break and relax my mind because I enjoy meeting new friends. During my day off, most of the time I spend it going shopping with friends but now I realize that I have to save money and I need to spend time with my husband too because since we have kids, we don't have that much time for each other as what we had before but its okay, the important things is we both have LOVE for each other. He understand me deeply and he love's me unconditionally. Now we are looking forward for our first vacation to the Philippines with my family, it will be really fun because now we have 2 kids with us and my parents there are so excited to see them not me anymore.. ( just kidding) and of course me and my husband too. Hopefully everything will be okay and God will grant our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment