www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Thursday!

It is cold and rainy outside today and I was planning to get something for pasalubong( souvenir) to my family and friends back in the Philippines but I ended up staying home. I hate going out during rainy days especially with my two kids. My baby Dimple also is sick so I can't go anywhere. She have a fever since last night. When I got home from work, she was crying because she was hungry and when I picked her up she was so hot. So, I fed her and took her temperature after and it was 99.8. It wasn't really a high fever but it was high enough to make me worried. Being a mom, you don't want to see your kids sick. That is the hardest part of being a parent.
Dimple is still sick today, maybe because she is teething. She keep rubbing her gums. She was just crying all the time and I didn't have a chance to do the chores. I just held her all day today.
I hope tomorrow when she wakes up, she will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment