www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Plane tickets arrived today

Oh wow! Our Plane tickets for Philippine trip arrived today and it makes me even more excited. I can't wait but I have to. I am packing some stuff already that we need especially my kids stuff like milks, bottles, diapers, wipes, blankets and other stuff that they really need in the plane. That will be a very long flight and I don't want to forget something that we need coz that would be very hard. I'm sure Dimple won't stop crying if I will forget her milk or Ally won't be comfortable if I don't have diapers and wife to be used when she need it. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment