www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Family and savings

After church this morning, I had to cooked for my family's lunch. I baked salmon and chicken. I also cooked soem rice and brocoli with cheese as a side dish. Ally ate the rice and the chicken, and she told me,
mama it's delicious! Isn't she sweet? Even if she don't like the food I cook sometimes, she'll still tell me that it's good. I am so blessed for my two adorable kids. She ate rice (her favorite food) and my husband John ate the baked salmon seasoned with rosemary and garlic. They loved it and it makes me feel good when my family love the food I cook.

Having dinner together is one of my happiest event at home because it is very unusual for us to set down and eat together. Me and John don't have the same schedule for work so, when he is home, I am at work, then when I am home, he is at work. There are some days that we don't see each other, like when he is leaving for work, I am still sleeping and when I come home from work, they are already asleep. It was so hard at first but we are getting use to it now. He didn't want me to work before but I wanted to because I was used of working and earning money since I was still in the Philippines. It is just very different when you are holding your own money from your own sweat of hardwork. Now, I know how to value our money, unlike before, I just spent it without even thinking if it was really important to spend it. I learned many thing since I started working. I learned how to control my spending and learned how to save money. Saving money is very important especially this time that or country is facing of economiv crisis. You will never know until when you can work with your current job because you'll never know when is your company can survive the crisis.

So, if you think that you need to spend your money, then save it, in that way you have something to use for when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment