www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Doing chores late at night!

I just finished ironing the clothes and now time to blog. I had a peaceful time on doing my chores because everybody are asleep. I can only do all this stuff when my kids are sleeping because it is hard to do it when they are awake, especially Ally, I can't be finish. Her dad call her a little tornado because even if I just clean up the living room, 5 minutes after, you will see all Ally's toys again scattered in our living room floor.
It's 11:30 in the evening and I am still wide awake. I don't know why but maybe my body is used of going to sleep late at night because of my work hours.
I will be going back to work again tomorrow and I hope Dimple will feel better so that I can drop them off at my friend's house and if not, I guess John has to come home early. I don't want to drop off my kids to my friends house when they are sick because I know how hard it is to taking care of a sick kids but I am so glad that my friend Sheryl is very understanding. It is so hard to find somebody to watch your kids, because this is matter of "TRUST" but I am so thankful that I met Sheryl, she is so good to our kids and I trust her for that. Without her help , I could not go back to work full time. So, thanks to Sheryl and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment