www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tickets

I had a busy day today at home. I am just so excited for our vacation in the Philippines this May. I was contacting many agencies to find a better prices for our tickets. I found one that is affordable. Flying with Cathay Pacific for $1185 adults and child will be $950 and infant is $335 are not bad at all. I can't wait to get there.

We made a deal with my husband, he is gonna be the one who will buy the tickets for us and I will be the one who take charge of all the expenses that we will be making in the Philippines. Who do you think got a good deal? hehehe, I think me because tickets are expensive whereas me, I will choose to stay in our parent's house to save our money, hahaha. So, I will not spend money for hotels anymore.

Hopefully everything will be okay on our travel. God is good and I've been good lately. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment