www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My day at work!

It's been a long day for me today at work. I had to train two new workers, it's always hard to train new people , again and again but we needed more help this time. Now, with this 3 new hired people for our department, I can tell that they are the kind of workers that we've been waiting for, a good and responsible individual. It was very hard for me to train 2 co-workers at the same time but I still managed it well, ( what else I can do) hehehe. Everything went good and they were very fast learner. The time went so fast and I even forgot to have a dinner. I will be over 40 hours this week but maybe I will go home early tomorrow.
My friend Glenna also started her actual training today and I didn't have the chance to train her because she was scheduled today to work in the morning while I am always schedule to work in the evening. We saw each other for an hour then she left. I would love to train her and I hope one day we will be working together coz that would be so much fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment