www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, March 27, 2009

Losing weight

Wow! I can't believe I lose weight that fast. I used to be 145 lbs. after giving birth to my youngest daughter 8 months ago and now I weigh 129 lbs. I love it especially we will go back to the Philippines for a vacation. My goal is 120 lbs at least, hehehe. I used to wear size 9 jeans and now I am wearing size 4 or 5 and sizes medium or small blouses. Everybody at work ask me on how did I lose weight that fast, they wonder why I needed to lose weight. I told them that I don't really need to lose much weight; I just want to gain more confident for my self. I can wear now some of my old clothes so that means I don’t have to buy new ones again.

No comments:

Post a Comment