www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, March 13, 2009

Laid off from work

Being laid off from work is very difficult especially to those family who have kids. I heard many stories from a costumers where I work that many of their co-workers had been laid off. They told us how lucky we are that we still have jobs. I feel bad for it and I know it is very hard for a family to survive without a jobs. The economy is really struggling now and I hope it will not getting worst.
To those people who still have their job, you are so lucky and be thankful that you have it instead of complaining about it. I know some people who are complaining about their jobs because it is not the one that they wanted to do, but hey, you are blessed that you have a job. Now, I can tell my self that I am so lucky too to have a job that I have now which I love to do as well. I will really taking care of it and I hope that those people who have been laid off will find a new job because living in America without job is very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment