www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Surprised text!

I was surprised when my sister text me and told me that my brother who is working in a ship right now will be going to New Orleans. They will be having a route to USA which is very good news because maybe one of this days they will dock in Galveston port. I was surprised because as what my brother told me before he join to this ship where he is working right now, that they will be routing around Asia only and their captain surprised them that they also go here in the US. He is an electrical engineer and now working in a ship as an electrician. He love his job as a seaman because that is his dream job. He used to work at PNOC and NAPOCOR before when he was in the Philippines. He had many offer in those two big companies but he still dreaming of working abroad as a seaman. God is good and God granted his dream.

So now me my brother have a deal that when we get back home in the Philippines, he will be the one to buy some pigs for roasting because I was the one who bought it when he was there when he had vacation. That will be a big help for us especially pigs for roasting in the Philippines now are very expensive. He also told me to just tell him if we need something. I am so lucky to have a loving family and I know they are also lucky that they have a sister like me, hehehe. I am so proud of my family especially to our parents because they were really striving hard to gave us enough education and what we have now and where we are now are the results of their sacrifices they made before.

1 comment:

  1. pareha ta Jan.. Electrical Engineer sad akong magulang nga laki and then gatrabaho NAPOCOR (lahi na ilang ngalan ron).

    ReplyDelete