www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, March 16, 2009

Our Dallas trip!

We went to Dallas yesterday for the renewal of my Philippine passport. We drove about 10 hours back and port. It was really a long drive and it was only my husband who drove from Houston to Dallas. We left the house at 12:00 noon and arrived there about 5 pm. We were tired but we were excited to finished my passport. I was the first person who came for 6-7pm scheduled and I noticed that people who were schedule from 5-6pm were still not done yet so I went back to the car and fed my baby. My husband went to check the people in line again and they told my husband that they didn't follow the numbers from the consulate office because they said it was first come first serve. So, John was in hurry to get back to the car since I was there waiting and told me that they didn't based on the number assigned but the people who came in first will be serve first too. So, I was in hurry to went to the office and wow!, I was the last person. hehehe. It was very frustrating at first but when I had my turn, everybody were clapping their hands, not because of me but because of I was the last person to be serve so that means they can go home after me. heehehe. Everybody were so nice, and they helped me. They wanted me to get the voters registration but I said no, but still the person who were assigned to do it was the one who filled up the form for me and all I did was to put my signature. They even gave me discounts for the passport and ROM payments since we both did not have change and the all the photo copy I had from them was free. It was so bad travelling that far but everything went great when we got there.
I met Charmaine, the Vice Consul, Philippine Consulate General, LA. She was very nice woman and she was entertaining my daughter Ally. She kept telling me that my kids are both beautiful. She was so fascinated with Ally's beauty. I am so proud for my kids.
Now I will only have to wait for 2 to 6 weeks to receive my passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment