www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Newly met friend and new job

I had a great day off yesterday with my kids and friends. We went to Memorial mall and had a playdate with our kids. We had fun so as our kids. Then we dropped by jcpenny and bought some blouses and slacks. They had a great deal which you can save $10 dollars when you spend $50.00. I was supposedly looking for a luggage bag for our trip to Philippines but their prices online are different from the store. It is more expensive in the store. After the mall we went to ROSS and had a great deal with my luggage bag. It is Nautica brand 27" for only 59.99, not bad at all because in the department store I will be paying $260.00 for the same exact luggage bag. They have so many choices and I was attracted on this brand NAUTICA so I bought it.

We went home after and at home my friends Cecille and Glenna were staying quite while and we were cooking (Champorado)-it is a sweet rice cooked like a soup with cocoa and milk. We had a great time yesterday and we are planning to go other places on my next day off.

Soon, it will be very difficult for us to go out together when Cecille and Glenna will start working because we will not be having the same day for off. I recommend them to work where I work and without any doubts they both hired right away. Next week my friend Glenna will start her training on the computer about what she will be doing on her job and after that I will train her manually. I hope Cecille will be assign on the same department where me and Glenna assigned so that it will be more fun.

It is fun to go to work and it will be more fun to go shopping when you are using your own money. I love shopping that is why I am working to support my hobby. I am just glad that my husband understand me and never complain about spending every time I go out. Perhaps I used his money to pay for the luggage I bought yesterday. hehehe. He is very supportive financially and emotionally. I am just so LUCKY and BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment