www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Monday off

We went home from Dallas at 1:40 in the morning. My husband had to call in from work and did work on our business. I am glad I was off yesterday too so I had some rest. At noon time we went out with friends and had lunch at Cheryl. She made some soups and we just bought some roasted chicken. We had fun at Cheryl's house and after our lunch we went to the store. I was planning to get some more luggage bag but I couldn't decide it yet when we were there. Cheryl told me that it will be more cheaper if I will get it from the department stores when they will be having a sale. It was a good idea since the luggage bag that I was interested in those store was kinda expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment