www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Opps, pregnant again!!!

I was so nervous last night at work when I felt having nausea. I thought I was pregnant again. I went to the office and talked to one of our manager, asking about where I can find the home pregnancy test since they transferred it from where they used to put it. They were shocked and told me " Are you pregnant again?" I said I wasn't sure yet that's why I need some pregnancy test to make it sure. Our front in supervisor gave me a pregnancy test and they were very excited to know the result but I wasn't though I was nervous because I wasn't really prepare yet to have another one.
When I came home, I right away used the pregnancy test and it came out negative, OH!! what big relief. hehehe. Now, I will be more careful and take my pills everyday because I used to skipped taking it before. It's not that we don't want anymore kids, It is just we want everything will ready for the third baby, because my youngest one is only 8 months old and we want to spend more time with her first to have another one. Three kids will be enough for us so one more to go in 2 years from now.

2 comments:

  1. piskot ka Jan..abi ko buros jud ka

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehhe, ako sab Zim, kaingon ko buros ko, hehehe

    ReplyDelete