www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Booking our tickets to Philippines

We booked our tickets today for our vacation in the Philippines. We will travel on weekend back in USA so it costs us more than what I posted before. We paid $1,210 for adults, $965 for child and $370 for infant. It makes me feel like not going for a vacation anymore since all the tickets were so expensive but my husband told me it's okay. He said that I deserve it. I am so lucky to have such a great man to be my husband and very supportive. Now we are just 2 months away for our vacation and it will be so much fun.

We'll keep posting here all our happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment