www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Chores

Sunday noon time and we had lunch time. I was in the bedroom feeding my baby while my husband and Ally were in the kitchen eating their lunch. They had Pizza. I can't stand with Pizza only for a meal so I cooked rice and pork stew ( Humba). After feeding my baby, I went out to the living room and my husband was playing his game already in the computer. I asked him if they were done with their lunch. He said yes and I have to be quite because Ally was sleeping. I was wondering how that happen that Ally was asleep were before I went to the bedroom feeding my baby, I knew that they both were in the kitchen eating Pizza.
So I went to the kitchen and saw Ally sleeping on her high-chair. I was laughing and can't believe she fell asleep while eating. She did sleep for 20 minutes and when she woke up, she continued eating her Pizza. She is so funny. She must be tired because early in the morning, she and her dad cleaned the front yard. They took all the weeds since our plants were almost being covered with weeds.
I will buy some seeds of a plants to plant at our backyard. I should sure get all the Philippine vegetables seeds and plant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment