www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, March 2, 2009

Plans to do during my day off tomorrow

Tomorrow will be my off day from work. We are planning to bring our kids to a play area in a mall. I am sure Ally will like the idea we have because she loves to play with other kids. She will just cry so easy but she'll stop so easily too. Me and my kids, Cecille, Sheryl, and her kids will spend the whole day tomorrow at the mall play area. That will be so much fun.

After a long days of work, I finally have time to play with my kids. Actually, people at work wants me to come in to work tomorrow but I can't do it because I will be having too much overtime. I already have almost 40 hours so it's hard for me to work some more hours.They don't want to pay us too much over time because it will more than our regular rate. That will time and half payment.

Sometimes I need to stay home also. I bought some wall frame for my kids bedroom but I don't have time to put it. I am always busy everyday and I can't even have time to relax but I like the way it is because I like keeping myself busy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment