www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Evaluation again..

It's my evaluation time again at work and it's my raise time again,lol. It feel so good when your manager give you a good evalutaion because that means, you are a good worker. Now my manager realized how I deserve to have a good ratings at work, lol even if we always had arguments before. We experienced so many things as a workers and we had ups and downs but in spite of all those arguments we had, it is still ended up good because now we became friends. I am so glad that she find me as a comfortable co-worker to talk all about what's going on at work especially about secret stuff. I work almost 4 years now in that company and each day is a different day for me. I learn new things every day. As what my husband said, "as long as we are still alive, we never stop learning".
Now, they trust me to train new workers who works nights time since I am a night person. One of my duty is to see to it that we have enough productions for the whole day and for the following day. I am assigned also to tell my co-workers what they needed to be done every single day and I have to see to it that they do their work good, if not I will never stop telling them to do it again. It is a very challenging job because you'll never know if your co-workers be mad at you for telling them what to do because me, my self I hate to be told what to do, but it still came out good because they respect me and they even like working with me.
Everytime my manager do the evaluation for the night person she ask me first how this people work their job because she base their evaluaiton to what I will tell her since they are working with me. I just love my job and happy with it. It is fun and at the same time I can have break from my kids while earning some $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment