www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friend Jane our new co-worker

I was surprised today when almost all of my co-workers told me that they hire new people which is my friend. At first, I really didn't have the idea who was she because I could not think of anybody. During my break time, my co-worker Anna who hired her told me " I hired your friend! and I asked her who was she, and she said her name is Mary Jane. I didn't know anybody named Mary Jane but I know somebody name Jane. So, I was thinking that it could be Jane since Cristina also told me that maybe Jane will apply for a job from where I work.
So, I called Cristina and asked her Jane's number. I called up Jane and asked her if she was the, that my co-workers were talking about, and Yah, It's her. She will be working the same place where I work but different department. I told her, if she would have told me that she wants to work there, I could just recommend her and we can work at the same department together. It would be so much fun especially that I am the assigned trainer person for new hired workers.
Well, it's too late now but she will try to convince them to transfer to our department on Monday when she will go back there. Hopefully they will let her. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment