www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, April 13, 2009

To our friend Glenna

When I arrived to work today my manager told me that my friend Glenna will maybe quit working with us because she finally found a full-time job. She was only working part-time at our department so she was trying to look for a full time job and thankfully she found one. So, she supposed to work tomorrow but she told our manager that she couldn't make it because she will be having her second interview tomorrow for her new job.
But then, our manager told me that if ever Glenna will call back our store again, I will just tell her that she don't need to worry about her schedule if maybe she couldn't make it to work with us anymore because our manager already gave it to the other employee.
I am so happy for Glenna that now she can work full-time. We hope that everything will be okay in your new job and thank you for the short time that you were working with us. It was fun working with you. We hope tha tshe also had fun working with us. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment