www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Passport


I am so happy today when I receive my new Philippine passport because that means,,we are confirmed about our trip to the Philippines. It didn't really take long time to renewed my passport, it only took 5 weeks to receive it since I applied for it. Now, we are just 3 weeks away for our vacation and I cannot really wait for it. I am just very excited and I hope everything will be okay. We will be visiting many places with my family so that will be very fun.
I already made a reservation for some of our tours and hotels in some places but need to do more. It is very tiring but very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment