www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Premium Outlet


Early this morning we went to premium outlet in Houston. We went straight to coach outlet store and find the bag that I wanted. They have so many new bags choices but I had to stick on what I really need for our travel to Philippines. I needed something that its very comfortable to use for our daily use there. And yes, I found it, I bought it and my friend Disa also bought one. Our two friend Sheryl and Cecile weren't really sure if they want one too so they went to a different outlet store instead. The place is quite far from where we live, it took us almost an hour to get there but it was worthy, hehehehe. Now I am happy that I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment