www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, April 20, 2009

Just simply being meh...

Don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you. I love that qoute. I've experienced being creticized before because of the weight I gain after having my youngest baby. I was having hard time to do diet because I need to eat to get more energy for my full time job and to taking care of my two kids at the same time. Someone told me that I am fat and ugly which it didn't really bother me because I am so happy with my life and contented with it. My husband told me to ignore the people who are very insecure of their lives and just continue doing of why I was doing. After several months now I lose 15 lbs. I didn't really do hard to lose the weigh but it's just happened. I can now wear my old clothes and it feels like God is with me. We don't see God but God sees us in everything we do. To the person who creticized me, I hope you will not gain so much weight because it will come back to you on what you have said about me.
God is great...

No comments:

Post a Comment