www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Outlet Mall

I am planning to go outlet mall today to get another coach purse but my husband wants me to be home at 2 pm because we'll be going out to get a passport for our kids. I don't think that will be enough time for me to travel to outlet mall because it will take me almost an hour to get there.Oh well, maybe I will just go there next time or this coming Saturday so that I can just leave my kids with my husband. It's hard to bring our kids all the time because we can't be concentrate on our shopping and we'll be spending much time chasing them than our shopping. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment