www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Buying a new computer set.

I am planning to get a computer set for my parents in the Philippines when we get there. I told my sister to go look for cheaper one but the cheapest one they saw will cost me at least $500.00. It is kind of expensive but I still maybe have to buy it because I spend too much on phone cards. Last year I spent like almost $1000.00 just for phone cards and that is too much. I didn't realize that until I added up everything I spent for phone cards. If ever I will buy them a computer set, I can save a little money because I will only pay the monthly payment for Internet connection which probably cost $20.00 a month.

3 comments:

  1. palit na lang kag laptop diri Jan daun dalhon nimo didto. daghan barato nga laptop diri for less than $500 and good quality pa ang naa diri..didto dali ra maguba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mao baya unta ako plan Zim, kaya lang akong bana kinahanglan computerjud daw pra daghan mabutang, I mean ma download,, kuyaw og downloadan sa akong mag siblings og virus, human jud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dagko na man og memory ang mga laptops ron Jan.. kami laptops na amo gamit then daghan pa kaayog memory bisan unsa na lang among i-downlod. ako mga igsoon didto gipadalhan ra sab namog laptops gkan diri kay dali ra daw madaot ang naa didto and mas mahal. daghan sale diri. problema lang sa laptop kay dali ra kawaton kay gaan hehe

    ReplyDelete