www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Roosters

One of my dad's collections in the Philippines is rooster, not just an ordinary rooster but the high breed one. He spends almost 3,000 pesos a week for food, medicine and vitamins for the roasters. He has like 30 plus different breed of rooster. Every time when he comes home from work, he'll go directly to his roosters. My mom will get jealous sometime but she understands.

Last night I made a phone call to them because we had some important thing to discuss about our trip back there and my mom told me that papa lost 6 roosters. It was Friday April 24th around 1 am while everybody was sleeping somebody stole the 6 roosters. When my dad woke up and checked his roosters, there were 6 already been missing and the 6 of those will costs around 24,000 pesos. My dad was very sad and right away he put fence on our backyard. We didn’t expect that will happen but now my dad learn his lessons. We didn't put fence before because we are all family in one compound, my dads' brothers and sisters and their families but you'll never know what's going to happen. Bad people are just around us so now they are more careful. I told my dad not to worry because God is watching everybody. He said he is not sad about the money he lost, but he is sad about the roosters he lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment