www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pregnancy

When I was pregnant with my first child, I was very curious in everything I experienced. My appetite changed a lot.
Having nausea made me think I was pregnant. I had a very bad morning sickness; everything I was trying to eat made me throw-up. I couldn’t cook anything because all the spices smelt so bad to me. I didn't know what to do and asked my self, is this, what morning sickness feels like?
It was very weird feeling and if I wanted to eat something it should be there right away or else I cried. I easily got mad and it seems like it was too much for me. Is this really what pregnant women do? Or is it just me? I was just so glad that my husband was very understanding especially on my situation.Two months before my delivery I was already busy searching for our baby girl's name. I had so many choices but I love the name Alysa so we named her Alysa.
When our daughter arrived, it was the happiest day of my life. It made me cry when I first saw her and feel so proud of my self to have her, is this how the mom feels like for their child? The love of parents for their kids is unconditional and the moment we shared together is priceless.
So, if you are pregnant and looking for your baby’s name just visit this website called baby names world. They have thousands of baby names that you could choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment