www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rude people

Once in our lives, we may encounter rude people. Sometimes it's hard for us to understand them on what's going on. They are the kind of people who don't respect others and some show their rudeness by their action.
I encountered rude costumer today at work. She was very mean but I was trying to stay calm and nice to her. I gave her order and still she wasn't contented. She wanted to return it to get another one. So I gave her what she likes. Some costumers act like crazy just to get the product for free. We encounter many costumers like that. So after her order , I suggested her to try our new items if she want it but she told me that she didn't like the fact that I was suggesting her of something. I wondered what happen. She went to one of our managers and made a complain against me for what I did to her and so funny because we were all just laughing at her. I even told her that if she had a bad day she should just stay home so that she couldn't encounter an arguments with others.
Our managers came up to me and told me to just ignore her because maybe she just had a bad day. LOL. Too bad for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment